Nagoya-Style Chicken WingsSeptember 2, 2018
Backyard Farms’ Chicken Katsu w/ Curry SauceOctober 12, 2018
Backyard Farms’ Ground Chicken Meatball “Nabe”
YIELD: Serves 2-3
- Mixture A:
- 300g ground Backyard Farms’ chicken thigh meat
- 1/4 tsp grated ginger
- 1/4 tsp grated garlic
- 1tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4tsp salt
- Small pinch black pepper
- Small pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 small egg
- Green leafy vegetables
- Silk Tofu
- 2tbsps instant dashi (Japanese broth)
- 2tbsp rice wine
- 600cc water
- 100cc mirin
- 75cc soy sauce
- 2tbsps cornstarch
- Thoroughly mix A in a bowl. Make meatballs.
- Wash and drain leek and vegetables. Cut scallion diagonally and tofu into 1.5 cm cubes. Cut up leafy greens lengthwise 5 cm.
- Boil the soup ingredients all together. Lastly mix a bit of water and cornstarch and pour over the soup.
- Drop the scallions and the tofu, when cooked, drop the meatballs and wait until it’s ready.
- Serve in bowls and pair with your preferred red wine or sake.