Three Garlic Chicken Pork AdoboMarch 20, 2020
Backyard Farms Chicken and Pork in MilkJune 12, 2020
Honey Lemon Rosemary Chicken
- 1 Kilo Backyard Farms Chicken Thighs/Drumsticks 2 tbsp of Raw Honey
- 1/2 cup EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 whole lemons, sliced 1/3 chicken broth
- 2 Garlic Heads, cut in half
- 8 garlic cloves, peeled and gently smashed Fresh Rosemary Sprigs
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Make the marinade : whisk EVOO, raw honey and lemon juice together in a bowl.
- Place chicken inside a vacuum sealed bag and add in the marinade, garlic cloves
and rosemary sprigs. Seal the bag and place inside the refrigerator for at least an
hour or ideally overnight to allow the flavours to really set in.
- Take out the bag and arrange the chicken pieces, garlic heads/cloves , lemon
slices, more rosemary sprigs and chicken broth in a roasting pan. Add salt and
pepper for extra seasoning and cover with foil.
- Place inside oven and roast for 45 mins and then baste.
- Return to the oven and cook for another 15 minutes or until chicken becomes nice
and golden brown.
- Serve hot with your favorite roasted vegetables.